Sonntag, 31. Januar 2010

back from BCN


I've actually been back since thursday night but after the 5 days we spent in Spain I was in desperate need of a time off.

Barcelona must be my favorite city I've visited so far.

It's full with old, magnificent buildings, rich of culture, great clubs and bars- and last but not least, there's the port and the beach.

The only way to get to see as much of Barcelona as possible was to get up early and stay up late,
strolling through the streets and alleys and doing some shopping during the day, going out excessively at night.
We slept for just about 2-3 hours every night, so all I did this weekend so far was catching up on needed sleep and doing laundry.

Nonetheless,
I'm in love.


5 days definitely went by too fast and I could have stayed at least another 5.

Also regarding to all the amazing people I met there.


But I'll definitely be back soon :)





























I wanna go back, NOW


6 Kommentare:

  1. gorgeous pics. i can't figure out what that pretty jeweled box on the wall with the number 8 by it. in any case it's decadently pretty.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous pictures, I'm dying to have some sun right now!
    x, fashionnerdic

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. the jeweled box was just some random item at a museum.
    isn't it precious? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wonderful place wonderful pictures !!

    senawantsmorefashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen