Dienstag, 19. Januar 2010

my plain self

I figured I could might tell you a little something about me.

So here are some (not so) basic infos.




name: Carmen Imhof
origin: Swiss
location: Cologne, Germany
date of birth: 11-28-88

current priorities: school, family, friends
current goals: finding a decent internship as a stylist or fashion editor this summer
goals for the future: becoming a stylist or fashion editor, finding that certain someone

favorite designers/labels: (way outta my money league) Balenciaga, Gareth Pugh, Rick Owens, Givenchy, Balmain
favorite music: yann tiersen, city and colour, explosions in the sky, the american dollar, bat for lashes, isis, boards of canada, portishead, dilated people, n.e.r.d. to name a few
favorite movies: Le fabulous destin d'Amelie Poulain, Napoleon Dynamite, Requiem for a Dream and anything that won't make me sleep before the end
favorite books: Ensemble C'est Tout, Panda Sex, The Kite Runner
favorite TV shows: Californication, 2AAHM, Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, Scrubs

major characteristic turn offs:
bad behaviour, lack of prospects, laziness, untidiness, superficiality, vanity
major charasteristic turn ons: strength of purpose, reliability, sharp-wittedness, repartee, good humor

major physical turn offs: penetrative smell (perfume, deodorant, hairspray, sweat), scruffy looks
major physical turn ons: people who air self-confidence and can pull off their style









this is my plain self.

2 Kommentare:

  1. hallo!
    thanks for the photos in BCN!
    I want to see them on the blog!
    my blog is new so there are only 2 photos jajaja

    ciao
    see you!
    sorry for my english hahaha

    AntwortenLöschen